Monday, August 17, 2009

School ugh:(:(:(:(!!

School starts in two days! The summer went waaay too fast. In two days I am officially a seventh grade girl! The last two years at my new school have went by very quickly. Seventh grade. WOW. I am about halfway through regular school( not including college of course)already. Life goes fast. Might as well try to enjoy school because I've still got a lot ahead.
So my awesome cousin is coming tomorrow. She is great and is my 3rd or second favorite girl my age. We always have great fun even though she almost goes crazy when my sister and I fight. But it may surprise her that our fighting now, and when we last saw her, has gotten better from when I was like 10 and she was about 13.
Got to go now. I am now going to play Pirates of the Caribbean online. See ya. I will type again soon.

No comments: